Toshiba Europe unveiled its new ultra-thin, ultra-light 10.1-inch AT200 Android 3.2 Honeycomb tablet.
The Toshiba AT200 is a 10.1-inch tablet – just 7.7mm thin and weighing approximately 558g. It is highly mobile, extremely smart and powerful device loaded with Android 3.2 Honeycomb.
The Toshiba AT200 comes with all essential interfaces and ports onboard, amongst which a micro-USB, micro-SD, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The micro HDMI port allows streaming HD content to a TV or monitor. Its front and back HD cameras are ideal for video conferencing and perfect for taking photos.
The Toshiba AT200 allows users to enjoy videos at home and while out and about. It features a 10.1-inch high-definition (25.7cm) screen that displays pictures with crisp colors. Despite being ultra-thin, the tablet can hold up to eight hours when watching videos.
The new Toshiba tablet has stereo speakers, allowing a high quality sound playback. The Adaptive Sound Device Enhancer’s sophisticated algorithm maximizes sound quality to achieve a quality that normally only can be found with large speakers. Also, the Sound Masking Equalizer technology provides a well-balanced, powerful playback of music and video sounds even under high ambient noise levels.
The Toshiba AT200 tablet offers a rich web browsing experience with support of Adobe Flash Player and access to more than 250,000 apps on Android Market and Toshiba Places.
Toshiba AT200 Key Specs
- OS Android 3.2, Honeycomb
- CPU 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4430 (Texas Instruments)
- RAM 1GB DDR2
- Display 10.1-inch (1280 x 800) High resolution capacitive LED backlit LCD panel, with 16:10 aspect ratio and multi-touch support
- Storage up to 64GB
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Ports Micro USB, micro SD, micro HDMI, docking port
- Sensors 3D Accelerometer, gyrometer, electronic compass, ambient light sensor
- Camera 5.0MP camera (rear), 2.0MP webcam (front)
- Speakers Stereo speakers (2x 1.5W)
- Software Toshiba Media Player supporting a wide selection of video, picture and audio formats
- Weight 558g
- Dimensions 256 x 176 x 7.7 (mm)
- Battery life with backlight 60nits – 8h (100% video playback). 8h (65% web browsing via WLAN 10% video playback 10%; 25% standby)
The new Toshiba AT200 tablet will be available in the fourth quarter of 2011 in Europe.
Source Toshiba Europe