Eurocom announced seven new HD+ and Full HD, Matte and Glossy Display choices for its fully upgradable Notebooks.
Users who plan to enhance their viewing experience by purchasing and configuring Eurocom’s fully upgradable Notebooks, Mobile Workstations and Mobile Server can now choose from two NTSC 15.6-inchers and five 17.3-inch displays.
Eurocom’s seven LCD Display options of 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch Matte and Glossy Display choices or upgrades are up to 95% NTSC and are manufactured by LG, AU Optronics (AUO) and HannStar. Eurocom also offers 3D display panels along with NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit for an immersive 3D experience in games and movies
“Many customers are ordering displays to upgrade their existing systems, because their notebook maker doesn’t provide any alternative options. We are offering displays to improve the user experience for customers who are looking to maximize their investment. At Eurocom choice and options are king” explains Matthew Thompson, Eurocom Corporate Sales Manager.
New Display choices from Eurocom
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Matte, 500:1; 95% NTSC, AUO B156HW1 V.7, TFT LCD LED Backlight
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Glossy, 500:1; 95% NTSC Gamut, AUO B156HW1 V.4,TFT LCD LED Backlight
- 17.3-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Glossy, 500:1; 60% NTSC, TFT LCD LED Backlight,HannStar HSD173PUW1
- 17.3-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Glossy, 500:1; 95% NTSC Gamut, TFT LCD LED Backlight, AUO B173HW01 V.4
- 17.3-inch HD+ (1600×900) Matte; 600:1, TFT LCD LED Backlight, LG LP173WD1
- 17.3-inch Full HD (1920×1080) Matte; 400:1, 72% NTSC, TFT LCD LED Backlight, AUO B173HW01 V5
- 17.3-inch Full HD (1920c1080) Matte; 500:1, 72% NTSC, TFT LCD LED Backlight,LG LP173WF2 (3D Display)
“Eurocom is always looking for new ways our customers can customize a system to suit their exact needs by offering as many options as possible. We have noticed for a very long time that one size won’t fit all and various users require different levels of optimization, including displays from different glare types, NTSC Colour Gamut rating and Contrast, whether they be for design and engineering work, or gaming” said Mark Bialic, President of Eurocom.
Display options are often overlooked by customers, but can be a major cause for user satisfaction based on specific requirements and needs. Eurocom is also offering customers the option to calibrate their display at the time of purchase – to ensure the display is optimized.