Dell Latitude ST slate tablet PC specs got confirmed.
The Latitude ST is Dell’s upcoming business tablet designed specifically for mobile professionals. The device is packed with management and security features, wireless network adapter and high-performing 3G antenna, mobile broadband (optional).
The Latitude ST is powered with Intel Atom Z670 processor, up to 128GB of Mobility Solid State drive and 2GB DDR2 (800 MHz) integrated SDRAM memory. It comes with a choice of OS Options – Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit, Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit, Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit.
The Latitude ST slate tablet PC has an intuitive, sunlight-readable 10.1-inch WXGA Wide Viewing Angle LED display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Its gesture-enabled multi-touch screen supports digital pen input. And for a better protection the tablet is packed with durability features such as a rubberized bumper, Corning Gorilla Glass, and TPU overmold.
The Latitude ST also has an HDMI port, USB port and SD memory card reader. It comes with pre-installed Skype video conferencing, embedded microphone, and 720p HD front facing video webcam and 5.0MP rear facing camera.
The tablet is also certified for use with select professional applications – Dell KACE (systems management), Trusted Platform Module (TPM) with optional Dell Data Protection software (which provides high levels of encryptions). Also, anti-virus, physical hardware lock and optional remote hard drive location and wipe service help strengthen its security. And ImageWatch looks after all software and hardware updates.
The tablet weighs approximately 1.8lbs/ 816g (without Mobile Broadband) and its battery can hold up to 6 hours on a single charge. An optional docking station can expands the tablet to a traditional desktop.
Dell Latitude ST slate tablet PC Technical Specs
- CPU 1.5GHz Intel Atom Processor Z670 Single Core processor
- OS Options
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
- Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
- RAM 2GB DDR2 (800 MHz) SDRAM integrated
- Chipset Mobile Intel SM35 Chipset
- Graphics Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 600
- Display 10.1-inch WXGA (1280×800) Wide Viewing Angle LED with Corning Gorilla Glass, Pen & Touch Input
- Input Capacitive multi-touch screen and digital pen (standard)
- Storage up to 128GB Mobility Solid State drive
- Optical External USB DVD+/-RW (optional)
- Multimedia High quality mono speaker,Stereo headphone/ Microphone combo jack, Integrated digital microphone, Integrated 720p HD front facing video webcam and 5.0MP rear facing camera
- Wireless Dell Wireless 1535C (802.11 a/b/g/n 1 x 1) and Bluetooth 4.0 LE Combo Card (standard)
- Mobile Broadband & GPS Options
- Dell Wireless 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi 3000) with A-GPS
- Dell Wireless 5550 Single-mode HSPA+ Mini Card with A-GPS
- Ports USB 2.0 x 1, SD memory card reader, HDMI, Stereo headphone/ Microphone combo jack, Digital pen garage, docking connector, 1 SIM card slot (when purchased with Mobile Broadband)
- Expandability (optional) Latitude ST Series docking station with 3 x USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit LAN, HDMI and Audio Out
- Security TPM 1.2, Security lock slot, Dell Data Protection (Encryption software-optional)
- Systems Management Compatible with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Software SyncUP powered by Nero, Cyberlink Power DVD, Waves Maxx Audio, Blio eReader, Skype Video Conferencing, Dell Webcam Central, Adobe Acrobat
- Accessories (optional) Kensington protective case with screen protector, Targus leather case, HDMI to DVI adapter, 3M privacy film
- Battery Lithium Ion 4-cell (30Wh)
- Battery life up to 6 hours
- Adapter 30 Watt AC
- Dimensions (Width) 10.63″/ 270mm x (Height) 0.59″/15mm x (Depth) 7.32″/186mm
- Weight starting at 1.8lbs/ 816g (without Mobile Broadband)
- Regulatory and Environmental Compliance T02G (Regulatory Model), T02G001 (Regulatory Type)
The Dell Latitude ST slate tablet PC recently got a product page, which confirmed most of the earlier whispered unofficial specs.
All the above Specs are 100 percent confirmed from an official PDF file, which we had the chance to see and some of those specs are already entered at Dell’s Latitude ST Product page (Coming Soon – in English and Japanese).