Posts Tagged ‘glasses-free’
LG gets ready for CES 2012 with its new Super Ultrabook Series – Z330 and Z430, and two new 3D notebooks P535 and A540.
Today, LG announced that is readying to exhibit two new Ultrabooks and two new notebooks at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 in Las Vegas. LG’s brand new Super Ultrabook Series, the Z330 and the Z430, offer powerful performance and sleek design unseen in ordinary Ultrabooks, while the P535 and the A540 establish a new standard for 3D notebooks.
Toshiba announced its new 15.6-inch glasses-free 3D dynabook Qosmio T851/D8DR in Japan, an updated version of its 3D dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR.
Toshiba’s glasses-free 3D Qosmio T851 notebook comes in “Shiny Red” and runs Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. It has the latest Intel Core i7-2640M Dual-Core processor (the same Sandy Bridge processor, which comes with the recently announced Sony Vaio SE series high-end model – VPCSE17GK/B).
The Qosmio T851 sports a 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080) HD Clear SuperView LED Backlight glasses-less 3D-enabled display. It is powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics chip and Toshiba’s SpursEngine 3D Quad-Core HD video processor.
Sony announced release dates of 12 Sony Vaio notebook models and 3D panels, which will be available this fall in Japan.
Sony’s Annual Fall models include the lightweight S-series (SE-series) with a large Full HD LCD screen. Also, two 3D panel models intended for mount on the C-Series (which can be mounted and easily removed by its brackets on 15.5-inch CB-series) for achievement of 3D viewing.
The Sony VAIO SE-series is a high performance 15.5-inch Full HD LCD notebook with a thin and lightweight design. It is powered by a second-generation Intel Core i5-2430M processor and AMD RADEON HD 6470M graphics (512MB). The notebook weighs approximately 1.99kg, with a body thickness of about 24.5mm.
Toshiba announced its 15.6-inch Full-HD Qosmio F755 3D-World’s First Glasses-Free 3D Laptop.
Qosmio F755 3D is the first laptop to simultaneously display 2D and Glasses-Free 3D content on a single screen. To achieve a 3D viewpoint without the aid of special glasses, the new Qosmio F755 3D laptop uses the latest in auto-stereoscopic display technology. Equipped with a brilliant 15.6-inch diagonal full HD TruBrite display with Active Lens technology, the double parallax image display is able to project two sets of images at the same time. That splits the images between the left and right eyes to create the 3D effect.
Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR world’s first glasses-less 3D – simultaneously displaying 3D and 2D on one screen
Today Toshiba unveiled the world’s first glasses-less 3D notebook, which can simultaneously display 3D and 2D images in separate windows on a single screen. Users can watch high-quality 3D images or enjoy 3D games in one window without wearing 3D glasses or installing a dedicated panel over the display, while working, browsing the internet or sending e-mail in another window.
Specification of dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR PT851D8CBFR
- OS preinstalled Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Processors Intel Core i5-2410M, 2.30GHz (Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: up to 2.90GHz)
- Chipset Mobile Intel HM65 Express Chipset
- Memory 8GB (4GB×2 in dual channel) PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333) -max 8GB supported
- Display 15.6-inch wide (16:9) FHD TFT color LCD, Clear SuperView LED
- (Low-power LED backlight), 3D glasses-less, when displaying 2D: 1,920×1,080 dot, 3D Display at: 1,366×768
- VGA accelerator NVIDIA GeForce GT540M with 1GB dedicated video memory
- Hard disk 750GB 5,400 rpm, Serial ATA
- Optical drive Blu-ray Disk BDXL compatible, DVD Super Multifunctional
- Wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n, WPA/WPA2 enabled, WEP enabled, AES support, TKIP
- Bluetooth Bluetooth wireless technology Ver3.0 + HS
- TV Tuner Ground/ BS/110 degree CS digital broadcasting TV tuner, terrestrial analog broadcasting, BS/ CS TV tuner × 2
- Sound harman/ kardon stereo speakers Headphone Output ×1, microphone (3.5mm Mini-jack) ×1
- Web Camera About 100 million pixels effective pixels
- Keyboard 109 keys with numeric keypad
- Mouse Wireless mouse (USB)
- Interface RGB (15 D-sub pin mini-stage 3) × 1, USB2.0 ×3, USB3.0 ×1, LAN (RJ45) ×1, HDMI output ×1, Antenna Input (coaxial) ×1