Adding the transactions of your business files, documents, information, customer details, etc. is really a crank if you don’t have a reliable laptop to save that information.
Your search for the best laptops for real estate agents ends only if you can find a laptop where you can store business transactions, payment by creditors, online storage of Excel sheets of all operations of a financial year, maintenance of legal documents, etc.
Often people end up buying a laptop that crashes very often while fetching a datasheet from an online server. Finding a server connectivity error, memory storage problem, etc. is common in those laptop models.
Well, if you are planning to buy a laptop to keep your real estate-related banking transactions, you need a good CPU memory processor. The moment you click to enter your online banking site, the machine doesn’t have to hesitate to run. At the same time, the memory cache will not store unnecessary junk files in the system cache.
To enjoy such technical features in your laptop, you need a laptop processor memory CPU that runs faster and has the ability to execute heavy programs effectively. The system itself must be reliable and suitable for multitasking performance.
There is a category of users for whom the laptop is not just a companion to spend free time with, but a real work tool. Especially if most of your daily activities involve the use of a laptop, it becomes essential to be able to rely on a machine that will not leave you on foot at the slightest unforeseen.
In this guide, we offer you a selection of the best professional laptops: the best choice for those who work with a laptop.
Also Read: Best Laptops For Solidworks
Best Laptop For Realtors
Over time, practically all of today’s professions require the use of a PC for their development. A faithful companion now even to those who are usually used to thinking distant from technology, the laptop is now a professional tool also used in categories where the core is based on manual activities. The advent of social networks, marketing activities but also simple warehouse management have allowed PCs to knock on everyone’s shutter. It goes without saying, however, that, for practicality, it is now the laptop that is associated with all the activities of professionals.
Business laptops are now an established category in consumer electronics and occupy a more than significant position: inside we find products undoubtedly challenging from the cost point of view, but suitable to perform the most varied work activities.
However, not all are the same. So how to choose the one that suits you best? In this guide, we will explore the best Realtors laptops across various price ranges. If further down we find the most suitable laptops for using Office in all its sauces, emails, browsers and specific software such as billing and the like, by increasing the price we will be able to meet more “important” products.
Best Laptop For Realtors | Comparison Table 2022
|ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED UX582 Laptop, 15.6” OLED 4K UHD Touch Display, Intel Core i7-10870H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, GeForce RTX 3070, ScreenPad Plus, Windows 10 Pro, Celestial Blue, UX582LR-XS74T||ASUS||Check Price|
|Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop, 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 X 1080) IPS Display, Intel Core i5-9300H Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Nvme SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, Windows 10, 81LK00HDUS, Black||Lenovo||Check Price|
|HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Storage, Full HD IPS micro-edge Display, Windows 10 Pro, Compact Design, Long Battery Life (15-eg0021nr, 2020)||HP||Check Price|
|Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue||Lenovo||Check Price|
|Dell XPS 13 9380, 13.3" 4K UHD (3840X2160) Multi-Touch IPS Display, Intel Core i7-8565U, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM, Fingerprint Reader, Silver (Renewed)||Dell||Check Price|
|HP Spectre x360 GEM Cut 13.3" FHD Touch Laptop, Intel i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Bang & Olufsen, Fingerprint Reader, HP Stylus, Nightfall Black, Win 10 Home, 64GB TechWarehouse Flash Drive||HP||Check Price|
|2020 Apple MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Chip (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Silver||Apple||Check Price|
|Lenovo Flex 5 14" 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) Touch Display, AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Processor, 16GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Digital Pen Included, Win 10, 81X20005US, Graphite Grey||Lenovo||Check Price|
|Microsoft Surface Pro 7 – 12.3" Touch-Screen - 10th Gen Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD (Latest Model) – Matte Black with Black Type Cover, Model: QWV-00007||Microsoft||Check Price|
9+ Best Laptop For Realtors | 2022 Products Overview
Also Read: Best Touchscreen Laptops Under 1000 Dollars
Also Read: Best Thin Laptops Under 1000 USD
Also Read: Best Laptops for Silhouette Cameo
Things To Consider While Choosing The Best Laptop For Realtors | 2022 Detailed Guide
Build quality and weight
The first aspect in selecting the best professional laptops is undoubtedly the build quality. This must necessarily be of the highest level, and therefore we have discarded all products that do not put, first of all, a chassis that is not made of high-quality metal. Among these there is not strictly one that is better than another: we often find aluminum, anodized, or brushed, but there is also magnesium or in some cases even carbon inserts. Regardless of this, the frame must necessarily be sturdy and resistant over time, so that it can accompany you for years without problems.
In addition to this, the assembly must be of good workmanship: the keyboard must not creak, the touchpad must be very fluid and wide and the whole must be solid and resistant even for transport. Within our guide, we have selected only the best professional laptops that meet these characteristics.
However, the good assembly must never be at the expense of the final weight of the laptop: we are always talking about a professional laptop, so it will often happen to take it with you from home to work, on the train, on the bus or to appointments around. It must therefore be light. In this case, although we have kept ourselves a little more generous than the classic Ultrabook concept, we have selected for you only laptops that do not exceed 2.5 kg. Keep in mind, however, that often you are far below.
Also Read: Best Laptop for Ableton Live
Once we understand the build quality aspect, let’s talk about performance. Yes, because let’s face it: if you have to work on it, the laptop must be snappy, flamboyant, and never get stuck. For this we have established the minimum criteria that every laptop for professionals must-have, namely:
- Recent and high-end processor: Intel Core i5 or i7 / AMD Ryzen 5 or 7
- RAM: at least 8 GB possibly DDR4 for the cheaper models, 16 GB for the premium ones
- SSD: internal flash memory, possibly NVMe for greater performance
- Video card: recent and integrated for the cheapest models, dedicated for the premium ones
All laptops that do not meet these minimum standards have been put aside: we do not think they can correspond to a machine that, regardless of what you have to do, makes sense to buy today for work.
Obviously, by spending more it is reasonable to expect more. For example, if you have to carry out heavy graphic work, it is important to focus on a dedicated video card and abundant RAM. Otherwise, if you just need a snappy professional laptop for all software that is not particularly heavy, it is legitimate to spend and expect a little less.
Also Read: Best Laptops for Adobe Creative Cloud
Form factor and dimensions
Do you want an easily portable laptop or an extremely powerful laptop? A large display for watching movies or playing your favorite games, or a small display favoring a low weight? Here are some ideas you can get started with.
- Type of laptop – based on their size and how they are used, laptops are defined differently. laptops and laptops are the classic laptops we’ve come to know over the years; convertibles are laptops equipped with a touch-screen and base with removable (or foldable) keyboard that can also be used as a tablet, while ultrabooks are ultra-thin and ultra-light laptops characterized by the use of low-voltage processors and Flash drives instead of mechanical hard drives. A separate discussion should be made for MacBooks, which do not have “special” technical characteristics but are simply laptops produced by Apple (those that use the macOS operating system instead of Windows).
- Display– one of the first features to look at in a laptop is its display. As for the size, you have to choose exclusively according to your needs. In principle, we can say that the laptops that offer the best balance between performance and portability are the 13-inch ones, but for some multimedia activities, the 15-inch or even the 17-inch ones may be preferable (in the latter case we are talking about real substitutes for desktop PCs, excellent for multimedia activities but scarcely transportable). For those aiming above all at portability, the ideal is a 10, 11, or 12-inch laptop. But size isn’t the only parameter to look at. When choosing a laptop you must also evaluate the resolution of the display and in this case, the more pixels there are, the better (as the images and writings on the screen are sharper). I would suggest that you don’t overdo it if you want to play games though: higher resolutions (Ultra HD, usually) are much more difficult to handle with advanced 3D games.
As I have already explained to you above, by technical characteristics we mean all the hardware components present on the laptop, ranging from the electronic ones (such as chips and logic cards) up to the integrated ports on the body.
- Processor (CPU) – The processor is the “brain” of a laptop, the one that does the calculations. The higher its power (expressed in GHz), the faster the laptop goes. To consider that there are various families of processors suitable for various types of laptops, for example on “traditional” laptops we find the Intel i3, i5, i7, and i9 CPUs, while on convertibles and ultrabooks we often find those of the Intel Core m3, m5 series and m7 (and the same goes for AMD processors). In the latest generation laptops, you can also find ARM processors, including Qualcomm’s Snapdragons and Apple M series. These processors cannot natively run applications written for Intel or AMD processors (which use the x86 architecture), however, they can launch them via emulation at the expense of some power and energy efficiency. . With native applications, i.e. developed directly for ARM instructions, ARM CPUs are extremely efficient: in other words, with the same power, they have a much lower power consumption than the corresponding x86.
RAM – is the memory where the applications in use are loaded. The more there is, the more the laptop is able to efficiently manage to multitask (i.e. the execution of several processes at the same time). Currently, at least 4GB of RAM is required to achieve decent performance (although 2GB may be fine on cheaper convertible devices). In some cases, you can expand your laptop’s RAM without voiding its warranty.
- Graphics card (GPU) – in budget and mid-range laptops it is “integrated”, ie included directly in the motherboard and uses the laptop’s RAM to perform its tasks. On more advanced laptops (such as those intended for gaming) it is “dedicated”, therefore in its own right, and has its own memory to be made available for games and multimedia applications (which therefore make it more efficient). The main GPU manufacturers are Nvidia and AMD.
Hard disk – a laptop hard disk can be a mechanical, SSD, or eMMC type. Mechanical disks (HDDs) are the classic hard disks that generally have good longevity but are rather slow; SSDs (solid-state drives) are extremely faster than mechanical hard drives but cost more and have a write limit after which they no longer work (a limit that is difficult to reach before changing PCs); eMMCs are memories similar to SD cards that are found mainly in convertible devices, they are faster than traditional hard drives but less fast than SSDs.
Also Read: Best Laptops For College Students Under $500
- Battery – the power of batteries is usually expressed in milliampere-hours (mAh), so with the same specifications, the higher the mAh value, the greater the autonomy of the laptop. In some cases, the battery power is expressed in watt-hours (Wh) or Volt (V), to go back to the value in mAh you need to divide the watt-hours by the Volts and multiply the result by 1,000.
Optical drive – the DVD burner is still present on many laptops, but not all. On ultrabooks and convertible devices, however, it is always absent. If you need it, make sure it’s there before you buy your next laptop (or buy an external USB burner ).
- Keyboard layout – the laptops sold in Italy have a keyboard with the QWERTY layout, that is, with the layout of the keys starting from the letters Q, W, E, R, T, and Y. Buying laptops online, however, you may encounter of import machines with a different layout from the Italian one (eg QWERTZ for German keyboards or AZERTY for French keyboards). Also, check this feature before buying your new laptop.
Operating system – most laptops on the market are equipped with Windows, but there are also laptops that use other operating systems. Macs, as mentioned above, use macOS (although it is possible to dual-boot Windows if necessary); then there are Chromebooks that use Google’s Chrome OS operating system (an “extended” version of the Chrome browser in which Android apps can also be installed) and laptops with Free DOS which, in fact, leave the task to the user to install an operating system on your laptop after purchase (in exchange for a small saving on the Windows license).
Also Read: Best Laptops for Adobe Premiere Pro
The connectivity of a portable PC falls within the sphere of technical characteristics, however, it deserves a separate discussion for its complexity. With this term, we can consider two types of solutions to connect the laptop to other peripherals or networks.
- Physical ports – another parameter to be evaluated very carefully, before buying a laptop, is that relating to the number and type of ports available. For example, there are USB ports that allow you to connect keys, hard drives, smartphones, and many other devices to the PC (based on the data transfer speed they can reach, they are classified in USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1); HDMI ports that allow the laptop to be connected to external televisions and monitors; the memory card slot that allows you to read SD cards and so on.
- Wireless – all laptops currently on the market support Wi-Fi networks, but not all are able to connect to dual-band networks (those that use 5GHz frequencies) and/or wireless AC networks. The same goes for Bluetooth, which can be used to connect mice, keyboards, and other external devices but which is not supported by all laptops.
The last selective criterion can only be autonomy. Since we are talking about powerful products, it goes without saying that autonomy is a very variable criterion. Not for this, however, we wanted to pass the thing lightly. Our attention regarding the battery must be sought immediately inside the processor which, as mentioned, must necessarily be modern and therefore be attentive to consumption. This feature will imply that, by using energy savings, you can undoubtedly also reach the end of the afternoon with a little more autonomy; we have discarded all laptops that do not have a battery module that could potentially achieve this.
1. What is the best laptop for real estate agents to buy?
As a real estate agent, you need to maintain a number of accounts for planning your banking transactions, financial documents, etc. To perform all these tasks smoothly, you only need the best laptops for banking transactions. They are as follows:
Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop
Samsung Galaxy Book
You could choose some of these laptops to save and store real estate transactions.
2. Do Real Estate Agents Need Laptops?
A laptop is an important device nowadays. Be it a student or a professional; everyone needs a laptop now. If you are planning to buy a laptop for your real estate agent’s business transactions, things will be easier for you in many ways. With the best laptops for real estate agent businesses, reaching the online data storage server, calculating and tracking the latest transactions is now a one-click affair!
Also Read: Cheapest laptop for Autocad
3. What are the best real estate-based online tools management platforms of 2022?
The list of the best real estate agent business management tools includes:
- Canva: DIY marketing material
- Google Suite or Cloud Office
- Trello task management software
- Hootsuite – Social media management
- Slack international chat and collaboration
These are some of the best data management tools you need to run your real estate agent business. For easy access to these online data management software, always choose the best laptops for real estate-based applications!
4. The best CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms for real estate businesses?
To maintain customer relationship management, you need a reliable laptop. The laptop needs to have a powerful CPU processor, GPU processor to connect with available online CRM suites. Some of the best CRM platforms for real estate agent businesses are:
- Follow-up boss
5. Why is an iPad the best for real estate agents?
If you are planning to buy an iPad for real estate-based business purposes then it is indeed a wise decision. This is because an iPad has the ability to access it in tablet mode, touchscreen mode, and allows you to use the Active Pen to change the voices in your laptop, if needed, instantly. The same option gives you ample room to find the right one in the long run.
Also Read: Best Laptops for Bloggers & Blogging
Final take away words
So here we complete our buying guide on the best laptops for real estate agents in 2022 available on the market for sale. As someone who works in the real estate business, you need to find a reliable and effective model for yourself that will give you maximum assistance in entering entries, noting creditors’ payments, etc.
If you are confused, you can check out various other product listings available that are also posted by the Amazon website.
I wish you good luck in advance!