The best portable workstations are high-performance laptops designed for professionals and creatives. These are laptops equipped with state-of-the-art components, which combine the portability of a laptop with the performance of a desktop PC. Photo and video editing, 3D rendering, creative applications, and even a little gaming; there are no applications these laptops cannot support.
Best WorkStation Laptop | 2023
Table of Contents
The development of technology has allowed portable PCs to become more and more performing, maintaining a limited thickness and a relatively limited price.
Some of the best workstations are thinner and lighter than an average laptop, while others still retain the design of the early models to handle important workloads.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Youtubers
Best WorkStation Laptop | 2023 Comparison Table
|Lenovo ThinkPad P50 Mobile Workstation Laptop - Windows 10 Pro - Intel i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 15.6" FHD IPS (1920x1080) Display, NVIDIA Quadro M1000M, Fingerprint Reader, AC Wi-Fi (Renewed)||Lenovo||Check Price|
|HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 17.3" Mobile Workstation - Full HD - 1920 x 1080 - Intel Xeon 11th Gen W-11955M Octa-core (8 Core) 2.60 GHz - 64 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD||HP||Check Price|
|MSI WS66 11UK FHD Mobile Workstation Intel Core i9-11900H Quadro RTX A3000 32GB RAM 1TB NVME SSD WIN10 Pro TPM2.0 Fingerprint 3 Year onsite Warranty||MSI||Check Price|
|ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 15 Mobile Workstation Laptop, 15.6” UHD NanoEdge Bezel, Intel Core i7-9750H, 48GB DDR4, 2TB PCIe SSD, Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000, Windows 10 Pro, W500G5T-XS77, Star Grey||ASUS||Check Price|
|Dell Precision 7730 17.3" FHD Xeon E-2176M 2.7GHz 1.7GHz, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit, CAM (Renewed)||Dell||Check Price|
|Alienware Area 51M Gaming Laptop, 17.3" 300hz 3ms FHD Display, Intel Core i7-10700K, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, Lunar Light (AWARR2-7323WHT-PUS)||Alienware||Check Price|
|Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 Intel Core i7-11800H, 15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 500nits, 64GB RAM, 2TB SSD, NVIDIA T1200 4GB, Backlit KYB, Fingerprint Reader, Win10Pro||Lenovo||Check Price|
|Dell Precision 5560 Laptop - 15.6 inch UltraSharp FHD AG - 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 8-Core (11th Gen) - 512GB SSD - 16GB RAM - Quadro T1200 - Windows 10 Pro||Dell||Check Price|
|HP ZBook Create G7 15.6" Mobile Workstation - Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) i7-10750H Hexa-core (6 Core) 2.60 GHz - 32 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD - Windows 10 Pro - English (US) Keyboard - 14 Hour Battery Run Time||HP||Check Price|
Best WorkStation Laptop | 2023 Products Overview
The Lenovo ThinkPad P50 Mobile Workstation Laptop is a powerful and reliable device designed for demanding work environments. With an Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor and 16GB RAM, it provides the speed and performance needed to handle demanding applications and multitasking. The 512GB SSD ensures fast load times and ample storage space for files and data.
The laptop features a 15.6″ Full HD IPS display that provides clear and vivid images, while the NVIDIA Quadro M1000M graphics card delivers smooth and high-quality visuals for demanding graphics-intensive tasks. The built-in HD 720p webcam, dual noise-cancelling microphones, and Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC (2×2) 8260 make it easy to stay connected and productive. The fingerprint reader provides an added level of security, while the ThinkPad Precision spill-resistant, backlit keyboard with full number pad makes typing easy and comfortable. The 6-cell Li-Polymer (90Whr) external battery and 170-Watt AC-Adapter ensure long battery life and reliable performance.
The HP ZBook Fury 17 G8 is a high-performance mobile workstation designed for demanding professionals who require a powerful machine for their work. With its 17.3" diagonal display, users are provided with a large and immersive display that delivers exceptional image quality, thanks to its 1920 x 1080 resolution. The anti-glare screen and Miracast technology ensure a comfortable viewing experience, even in brightly lit environments.
The workstation is powered by an Intel Xeon 11th Gen W-11955M Octa-core processor with a clock speed of 2.60 GHz. This powerful processor provides users with responsive performance and the ability to handle demanding tasks such as mobile app development, video and music editing, financial analysis and more. Additionally, the workstation comes with 64 GB DDR4 SDRAM of memory and a 512 GB SSD, ensuring users can run multiple programs without losing execution. The graphics card, NVIDIA Intel RTX A5000 UHD Graphics, provides powerful and smooth graphics performance for demanding applications. The operating system, Ubuntu Linux, is an ideal platform for professionals in need of a powerful machine. However, it's important to note that the product is designed for use in the US, and may require an adapter or converter for use in other countries.
The MSI WS66 11UK FHD Mobile Workstation is a high-performance laptop designed for professionals who require powerful computing capabilities while on the go. With its 15.6-inch FHD (1920*1080) display, the laptop features a Finger Touch panel with a 60Hz refresh rate and 72% NTSC color gamut.
Under the hood, the laptop is powered by an Intel Core i9-11900H processor, which can reach speeds of up to 4.9GHz. It also comes with NVIDIA Quadro RTX A3000 graphics card with 6GB GDDR6 memory, providing top-notch graphics performance for demanding applications. With 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 memory and 1TB NVMe SSD storage, the laptop can handle even the most demanding tasks with ease. The operating system of the laptop is Windows 10 Pro, ensuring seamless compatibility with various applications and programs.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Music Production Under $ 300
The ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 15 is a mobile workstation laptop designed for professionals in the creative industry. With its 15.6-inch UHD (3840*2160) NanoEdge display, the laptop offers 100% Adobe RGB color accuracy and has been Pantone validated for accurate color representation. It has a Delta E value of less than 1.5, making it ideal for color-sensitive work.
The laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-9750H processor with a clock speed of up to 4.5GHz and runs on Windows 10 Professional operating system. It features an NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 graphics card with 16GB GDDR6 VRAM and is RTX Studio ready, delivering exceptional performance and rendering capabilities.
The Dell Precision 7730 is a refurbished 17.3-inch laptop that comes with a Xeon E-2176M processor, clocking speeds of 2.7GHz and 1.7GHz. It has 32GB of RAM and a 512GB SSD, making it ideal for demanding tasks such as graphic design, video editing, or gaming. The laptop runs on Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit and comes with a dedicated graphics card, ensuring smooth and seamless performance.
This laptop has been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon qualified vendors and is in excellent condition. There are no visible cosmetic damages to the screen or body, and the battery exceeds 80% capacity relative to new. The accessories included may not be original, but they are compatible and fully functional. The product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if it doesn't work as expected. However, it is important to note that products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US and may require an adapter or converter for use in other countries.
The Alienware Area 51M Gaming Laptop is a powerful and versatile gaming machine designed to deliver exceptional performance and immersive gaming experience. With its 17.3-inch 300Hz 3ms Full HD Display, this laptop offers stunning visuals and fast refresh rates. Under the hood, the laptop is powered by the Intel Core i7-10700K processor, providing powerful and fast computing performance, while the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDDR6 graphics card delivers smooth and detailed graphics, making this laptop suitable for even the most demanding games and applications.
The laptop comes with a massive 1TB SSD and 16GB of RAM, providing ample storage space and fast data access speeds, while the 2.5Gbps Ethernet connection provides fast and stable internet connection, allowing for seamless online gaming. The Alienware TactX keyboard provides a comfortable and responsive typing experience with N-key rollover technology and 1.7mm of key travel, enabling you to execute commands quickly and accurately.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Engineering Students
The Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 is a powerful and reliable laptop designed for demanding business and professional users. It features a 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920x1080 and a brightness of 500 nits, providing clear and vivid visuals. The laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-11800H processor, an octa-core unit with a clock speed of 2.5 GHz, offering fast and efficient performance.
In terms of memory and storage, the Lenovo ThinkPad P15 Gen 2 comes with 64GB of RAM and a 2TB SSD, providing plenty of space for your applications, files, and data. The laptop also includes a dedicated NVIDIA T1200 4GB graphics card, making it capable of handling demanding applications and delivering smooth and responsive graphics performance. Other notable features include a backlit keyboard, a fingerprint reader for added security, and the Windows 10 Pro operating system, providing a stable and secure environment for your work and personal needs. The laptop weighs 6.32 pounds and has 4 USB ports, making it portable and convenient to use on the go.
The Dell Precision 5560 Laptop is a powerful and versatile device designed for professionals and creators who require top-of-the-line performance and features. With a 15.6-inch Ultrasharp UHD+ HDR400 display with a 3840x2400 resolution and touch capabilities, this laptop is perfect for those who demand the best in visual quality. The laptop comes with a 100% Adobe color gamut and has a built-in IR camera, making it ideal for video conferencing and other tasks that require a high-quality camera.
Under the hood, the Precision 5560 is powered by an Intel Core i9-11950H processor with 8 cores and a clock speed of 2.6 GHz. The device also comes with 64 GB of DDR4 RAM and a 1TB M.2 SSD drive, ensuring that you have enough storage space and memory to handle even the most demanding applications.
The HP ZBook Create G7 is a powerful mobile workstation designed for professionals who require a high level of performance and versatility. With its 15.6-inch screen, this device is well suited for both work and entertainment. It is powered by an Intel Core i7 (10th Gen) i7-10750H Hexa-core processor that runs at 2.6 GHz, delivering fast and smooth performance for demanding tasks. The device is equipped with 32 GB of RAM and a 1 TB SSD, ensuring that you have enough space to store your files and programs and that your system runs smoothly and quickly.
The ZBook Create G7 comes pre-installed with the Windows 10 Pro operating system, providing users with a familiar and easy-to-use interface. The device features an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card, which is capable of delivering high-quality visuals and graphics for demanding applications, such as video editing, 3D modeling, and gaming.
How To Choose The Best WorkStation Laptop | Ultimate Buyer Guide 2023
To find your way around the sea of workstation laptops on the market take a look at this guide, we can help you find the right model for your needs. A more concrete help can be found in the ranking below: compare prices and reviews of recommended laptops, they are among the most popular online.
The first thing you need to be careful about when choosing a good laptop is the specifications. Those who are not very knowledgeable in the field of hardware may have some difficulties, but we are here for it. The first question to ask is: what are you buying a laptop for? If the answer is to have fun playing, then you need to check your budget carefully, because gaming laptops are quite expensive.
These are usually equipped with a 3 GHz Intel or AMD processor and a latest-generation Nvidia or Radeon video card. However, if you do not have special needs and are looking for a laptop to work or study, then you can save a lot. Just buy a good PC with a mid-range Intel processor that goes around 2 GHz and that has a RAM of at least 8 GB to make everything load faster.
The graphics cards of low-end or mid-range laptops are usually integrated, so you can't expect to play the most graphically demanding titles.
Also Read: Best Laptop For Live Streaming
Not all laptops are the same in terms of form. Lately the most common ones, used for work or study, are becoming thinner and thinner, probably to adapt to the demand of consumers now accustomed to smartphones and tablets. A laptop with a similar design may be ideal for a student who travels from home to university and doesn't want to carry a heavyweight in their backpack or bag.
It must be said, however, that the thinner the base, the more there will be the possibility that the components inside are not cooled properly. This could result in high temperatures during the summer, with the risk of irreparably ruining the device. So in case the laptop simply needs to be kept at home, quietly resting on the desk, we suggest buying one a little more solid that will last over time.
Technical details aside, let's talk a little about how comfortable a laptop must be. In case you have to use it for typing, we suggest you carefully check if the built-in keyboard is comfortable. Of course, you can always add a separate one via USB, but it would become an extra bulk to carry that can be easily avoided.
As for the monitor, you will find laptops with large 17 ”screens to view games and movies with maximum resolution. On the other hand, a 12 "or 15" screen may not make you cry a miracle, but it will make it much lighter. Those who want to avoid having to configure the PC they just bought can choose a laptop that already has an operating system installed.
You'll usually find a version of Windows, so if Linux is the best brand for you, you'll need to look for a model without an OS.
Also Read: Best Laptop for Autodesk Inventor
How to use a laptop
Computers fall into two macro-categories: desktops and laptops, also known as laptops. The former are often bulky and require a special location to be used, the latter, on the other hand, are usually preferred by users even if they have a higher cost due to the possibility of being always carried with them. Therefore excellent for students who move every day to the faculty or workers who travel a lot and spend little time in the office.
Types of laptops
Among laptops, there are then, depending on the price range, more or less specialized computers in some areas. Among the most expensive are certainly gaming laptops, machines made with the best of technology to offer comfortable gaming experiences with maximum performance.
In the medium-low range, however, we find laptops aimed at users who do not have to make any specific use of them and simply want a mobile terminal from which they can easily write and maybe surf the internet.
Whatever device you intend to buy, you cannot avoid analyzing its hardware components. Among the most important we certainly have a motherboard, RAM, video card, and storage space.
As for the motherboard, it is preferable to opt for computers with Intel cards and processors, the cheapest and most performing, for RAM, on the other hand, choose a computer with at least 8 GB to avoid slowdowns of any kind.
The video card, on the other hand, can be integrated if you don't need to play games on your laptop. Finally, the storage space is given by the size of the hard disk, which should be at least 500 GB.
Also Read: Best Laptop For 3ds Max
First, connect your laptop to the power supply before turning it on. In this way, even if the battery is low, you can install updates without the fear of your PC being turned off. Then press the button to start the laptop and follow the wizard on the screen that will take you to configure the initial parameters.
Once you get to the desktop you will need to connect to the home Wi-Fi network if you intend to connect to the internet.
Once this procedure has been carried out by selecting the name of your network and entering the password that you usually find printed under the modem, you will have to wait for the automatic download of any software updates for the operating system.
Please wait patiently
Downloading and installing these updates may take a few minutes or even a few hours, depending on the version of the software installed. Then wait for the process to complete and restart your computer if prompted by the device itself.
Finished the initial operations you are ready to use your new laptop, installing the programs you use most such as Skype, the Office package to be able to write or create presentations or any other executable you use frequently.
Also Read: Best Budget 15-inch Laptop
Avoid keeping your laptop charging at all times as this could damage the battery. Then carry out a full charge when the need arises and wait for the battery to discharge before reconnecting it to the electricity supply.
To prevent it from discharging immediately you can set a low profile in the energy-saving settings, so the computer will have greater autonomy.
As a programmer, there are a few things you should consider when buying a new laptop:
- A powerful processor: The CPU is what makes a huge difference in the performance of the laptop. Compiling the code is highly dependent on the laptop processor. Hence, it is important to choose a laptop equipped with an evidently fast processor, preferably the multi-core Intel i7.
- A good amount of RAM - is a deciding factor when buying a laptop for coding. A good amount of RAM paired with an effective storage setup, meaning an insanely fast SSD storage drive for faster Windows data booting and retrieval. Not only that, it would also help you quickly navigate Stack Overflow, transfer files to GIT, or when writing your code in your favorite IDE.
- But do you know what makes a huge difference and often gets lost in the search of most programmers? It's the keyboard. Yup! As a programmer, you will type a lot for a long time. Therefore, it is essential to look for a laptop equipped with a full-sized backlit keyboard with great travel and increased comfort.
- This must be considered together with a powerful display with a high resolution IPS screen that does not strain the eyes while working on a laptop for long hours.
Also Read: Best laptop for Adobe Audition
Which Is The Best And Cheapest Laptop In The World?
- Acer: Acer laptops are known for their affordability and good performance, with many models priced below $500.
- ASUS: ASUS laptops are also known for their affordability and good performance, with some models priced below $400.
- Lenovo: Lenovo laptops are generally considered to be high-quality and reliable, with many models priced below $500.
- HP: HP laptops offer a wide range of options at various price points, with some models priced below $400.
- Dell: Dell laptops are known for their durability and customization options, with some models priced below $500.
What Is the Best Laptop Brand?
Some of the top laptop brands are:
- Apple: Apple laptops, especially the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, are popular for their sleek designs, excellent build quality, and powerful performance.
- Dell: Dell is known for producing high-quality laptops with excellent performance and good customer service. They offer a range of laptops that cater to different needs, from budget-friendly options to high-end gaming laptops.
- Lenovo: Lenovo laptops are known for their excellent build quality, long battery life, and high performance. They offer a wide range of laptops, including business laptops, gaming laptops, and ultrabooks.
- HP: HP is known for producing affordable laptops with decent performance and features. They have a range of laptops that cater to different needs, from budget-friendly options to high-end gaming laptops.
- Asus: Asus laptops are known for their affordability, sleek designs, and powerful performance. They offer a range of laptops that cater to different needs, from budget-friendly options to high-end gaming laptops.
How Long Do Workstation Laptops Last?
The lifespan of a workstation laptop depends on various factors such as usage patterns, maintenance, and quality of components. Typically, a well-maintained workstation laptop can last for 3 to 5 years or even longer, depending on how you use it. However, this is just an average estimate, and there are several factors that can affect the lifespan of a workstation laptop, including:
- Usage patterns: If you use your laptop heavily and for intensive tasks, such as 3D modeling, video editing, or gaming, it may wear out faster than if you use it for basic tasks such as browsing the web, word processing, or email.
- Maintenance: Regular cleaning and maintenance can prolong the life of your workstation laptop. Keeping the laptop clean, ensuring proper ventilation, and regularly updating the software and drivers can help keep your laptop running smoothly.
- Quality of components: The quality of the components used in a workstation laptop can also affect its lifespan. Higher-end components, such as processors, graphics cards, and hard drives, are often more durable and reliable than lower-end components.
Is Workstation Laptop Good For Gaming?
Workstation laptops usually have powerful processors, high-end graphics cards, and plenty of RAM and storage. These specifications can also make them suitable for gaming, but there are some factors to consider:
- Graphics card: Workstation laptops typically have professional-grade graphics cards optimized for tasks such as rendering and modeling. These may not perform as well as dedicated gaming graphics cards, which are optimized for gaming performance.
- Heat management: Workstation laptops are often designed to handle high processing loads for extended periods. However, this can lead to higher operating temperatures, which can affect gaming performance and longevity.
- Price: Workstation laptops are usually more expensive than gaming laptops with similar specifications, as they are designed for professional use and often come with additional features such as high-quality displays and build quality.
What Makes A Workstation Laptop?
Workstation laptops are designed for professionals who require high-performance computing for demanding applications such as video editing, 3D modeling, scientific simulations, and other resource-intensive tasks. Here are some key features that make a laptop a workstation:
- Powerful Processor: Workstation laptops come equipped with high-end processors that offer superior performance and speed. This enables them to handle complex calculations and data processing quickly and efficiently.
- Professional-grade Graphics Card: Workstation laptops usually have dedicated graphics cards optimized for professional applications such as 3D modeling and scientific simulations. These graphics cards are designed to provide accurate and high-quality rendering and visualization.
- Large Amount of Memory: Workstation laptops come with a large amount of RAM to allow for fast data access and processing. This helps to speed up the execution of complex tasks and improve overall system performance.
- High-speed Storage: Workstation laptops are equipped with high-speed storage, such as Solid State Drives (SSDs), which provide fast read and write speeds. This enables quick access to data and files, and helps to speed up system boot times.
- Robust Build Quality: Workstation laptops are built to withstand heavy use and abuse, and are designed to provide maximum durability and reliability. They often have rugged chassis, reinforced hinges, and other features that help to protect the system from damage.
What Is The Cheapest Workstation Laptop 2023?
When searching for a cheap workstation laptop, consider the following factors:
- Processor: Look for a laptop with a fast processor, such as an Intel Core i5 or i7 or an AMD Ryzen 5 or 7.
- RAM: The laptop should have at least 8GB of RAM for basic tasks and at least 16GB of RAM for more demanding workloads.
- Graphics card: A dedicated graphics card is ideal for graphics-intensive tasks, such as 3D modeling or video editing. An entry-level graphics card like the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 or 1660 Ti can be a good choice.
- Storage: A solid-state drive (SSD) will offer faster performance than a traditional hard disk drive (HDD). Aim for at least a 256GB SSD, if possible.
- Display: A high-resolution display is important for visual workloads. Look for a laptop with at least a 1080p (1920x1080) display resolution.
Is Workstation Better Than Laptop?
- Performance: Workstations are typically more powerful than laptops, with faster processors, more RAM, and more powerful graphics cards. This makes them better suited for demanding tasks like video editing, 3D rendering, and scientific computing. However, some high-end laptops can also be very powerful, so it's important to compare specs.
- Portability: Laptops are much more portable than workstations, making them a better choice if you need to work on the go or travel frequently. Workstations are bulkier and heavier, and usually require a dedicated workspace
How much RAM do you need in laptops meant for workstations?
Usually, programmers and developers will find their needs met through 8GB RAM laptops. This is sufficient for the use of a standard workstation. However, game developers who rely heavily on good graphics need around 12GB of RAM. For heavy graphics and video editors, a maximum of 16GB of RAM is required.
What Kind of Processor Is Best for workstation Laptops?
The best laptops for workstations boast Intel i5 or i7 processors. They provide high performance. The higher the number of cores, the more optimal the laptop speed. However, if you don't want to choose the Intel processor, you can also find laptops with newer AMD processors.
Are 13-inch laptops suitable for workstations?
If a developer's personal priority is good screen size, 3-inch laptops wouldn't be ideal for workstations. However, more than screen size, display quality matters when considering laptops for workstations. Hence, a 13-inch laptop with a Full HD display and a high resolution will be doable for workstation needs.
Are expensive laptops required for workstations?
Not necessarily. For high-end graphic designers and video editors, specific configurations are essential, thus increasing the cost of the laptop. However, for standard programmers and developers, mid-range laptops can provide the required workstation specifications in a way that makes it accessible to everyone.
What to do when the laptop does not turn on?
First of all, don't panic! Check if the laptop is plugged into its power supply and if not, plug it in. It may have been the dead battery that caused it to shut down and prevent it from starting without power. If it doesn't turn on even with the power supply attached, then it may be a problem with the power supply itself failing to send the right power to the laptop components for ignition.
In the worst case, it could be the internal hardware such as the motherboard or processor. If these components are damaged, they can prevent a laptop from starting correctly.
Also Read: Best Laptops For FL Studio
How to clean a laptop?
There are several products that allow you to clean different components of a laptop. For the DVD \ CD player, you can buy special CDs that can clean the lens and make it more performing. As for the monitor, it is advisable to use a microfiber cloth, a solution composed of distilled water or white vinegar. For the keyboard, on the other hand, you can try a handy 'blow and cool' spray, which allows dust and debris to escape from under the keys without having to detach them individually.
For the internal components, the game becomes harder, given the notorious lack of accessibility of laptops to their hardware. You can always try with the aforementioned spray, perhaps directing it into the small space of the fan to pull out some dust.
How to connect the laptop to the TV?
Simple, first make sure your TV has a VGA or HDMI port. If the laptop is equipped with a Radeon or Nvidia graphics card it will surely have an HDMI output thanks to which you can connect it to the TV using the appropriate cable.
If not, you will need a VGA cable, easily recognizable by its shape similar to that of a SCART. Once connected, simply turn on the TV and select the display source.
How to format a laptop?
Formatting a laptop is a fairly simple operation, in reality, it is the 'first' which requires a series of steps. If you have a lot of important files saved on your hard drive, get a large external drive and make a backup so you can keep any important data safe.
Once the files have been saved, you must download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft website which allows you to create a recovery DVD of your Windows operating system or download the installation files to a flash drive. Once this step is done, insert the DVD or the key with the files just created by the program, restart the PC, and select boot from the external device from the BIOS.
Doing so will start the Windows installation. Select the 'custom' one and you will be prompted to format the drive where the operating system will be installed. Press OK. You will have formatted your PC and reinstalled the operating system correctly.
Also Read: Best Laptops for Autodesk Fusion 360
How to speed up a laptop?
There isn't really a solution, but a series of tricks that can speed up your laptop. First of all, delete any programs or apps you don't need and keep your hard drive as free as possible. To optimize Windows startup, you can enter the control panel and prevent unnecessary programs from starting automatically as soon as you turn on your PC. At the component level, there is little you can do, but you could try to buy a base with fans to cool the laptop making it more efficient.