Posts Tagged ‘Google voice search’
On November 16th (2011), Onkyo announced the launch of its 10.1-inch SlatePad TA2C – Android 3.2 business tablet, in Japan.
The Onkyo SlatePad TA2C is powered by a 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 250 dual core Cortex A9 processor, 1GB LP-DDR2 (600MHz) memory and 16GB of flash storage. The tablet has a 10.1-inch (1280×800) wide TFT LED backlit glossy LCD capacitive display with 10-finger multi-touch support and two cameras – 2MP front and 5MP rear (with autofocus).
Sony announced the launch dates for Sony Tablet S and Sony Tablet P (previously known as – Sony Tablet S1 and Sony Tablet S2).
The first two Sony Tablet models combine unique hardware, content and network services with seamless usability to create an exciting new world of network entertainment experiences. Both tablets were announced at the end of April, this year with Android 3.0 and now the WiFi models are equipped with Android 3.1 (upgradable to Android 3.2) and the Wi-Fi/3G models are equipped with Android 3.2.
NEC introduced its 7-inch Android 2.2 (Froyo) LifeTouch (CloudCommunicator) Security-Packed business tablet in Japan.
The LifeTouch Security Pack tablet has various security features:
Protection against loss (Anti-Lost)
- Setting Password Policy settings (to prevent users with easy passwords)
- Local wipe feature (built-in Erase Data over a set number of password inputs)
- Support to prevent data loss from the SD Memory Card (data encryption)
Prevention of unauthorized use
- Security administration (Change terminal settings by limiting the use of the tablet)
- Device Restrictions (capability to restrict use of devices such as Bluetooth and cameras banned by the admin)
- Log management (research and exploiting failure of the user operations)
- Installing the application control (limits on the use of unrelated business apps)
Also, the tablet comes with McAfee Mobile Security (30-day trial), which provides additional virus protection, and enhanced network security (VPN and corporate network security, IP address filtering).