Posts Tagged ‘Qosmio’
Toshiba announced the release of its Spring 2012 notebook models for the Japanese market.
Today, Toshiba released four new models of its dynabook R731 notebook series, one dynabook Qosmio T751 model, and a model of its dynabook Qosmio T551 notebook line (all in two colors).
Toshiba’s dynabook R731 series notebook is the World’s lightest 13.3-inch notebook with an optical drive. The notebook comes with a slim, compact and lightweight magnesium alloy body, and weighs just 1.29kg. The dynabook R731 is equipped with the latest Intel Core i7/ i5 Sandy Bridge processors, up to 8GB of DDR3 1333MHz memory and 120GB of SSD or 640GB hard drive. It has a 13.3-inch HD (1366 x 768) TFT LCD LED backlit display (16:9), powered by the integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000.
Toshiba announced its new 15.6-inch glasses-free 3D dynabook Qosmio T851/D8DR in Japan, an updated version of its 3D dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR.
Toshiba’s glasses-free 3D Qosmio T851 notebook comes in “Shiny Red” and runs Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. It has the latest Intel Core i7-2640M Dual-Core processor (the same Sandy Bridge processor, which comes with the recently announced Sony Vaio SE series high-end model – VPCSE17GK/B).
The Qosmio T851 sports a 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080) HD Clear SuperView LED Backlight glasses-less 3D-enabled display. It is powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT540M graphics chip and Toshiba’s SpursEngine 3D Quad-Core HD video processor.
Recently Toshiba America announced Qosmio X770 series laptops plus the 3D variant for U.S. market.
Toshiba serves up elite mobile performance with Qosmio X770 and Qosmio X770 3D enthusiast-class laptops, which deliver maximum performance and features for gaming, media creation and more.
Qosmio X770 and Qosmio X770 3D series of high-performance laptops are ideal for demanding visual tasks like gaming and media creation. These laptops feature NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M graphics with 1.5GB of discrete graphics memory plus battery-saving Optimus technology. Offering a choice of 2nd Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, configurations are available with up to 8GB RAM, plenty of ports, including a USB 3.0 port, plus hard drive storage scaling up to 1 terabyte.
Toshiba announces its new energy-efficient notebook summer models in Japan – with a second generation Intel Core i7, i5, i3, Pentium and Atom processors.
dynabook Qosmio T751
dynabook Qosmio T751/T8C is powered by an Intel Core i5-2410M CPU and 4GB DDR3. The notebook is with a 15.6-inch widescreen screen LCD (1366×768). It also has 750GB HDD, optical drive Blu-ray Disc, USB 3.0, IEEE802.11b/g/n enabled wireless LAN, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI and a Digital TV Tuner. The OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit version. Dimensions of the T751/T8C are 387.6 (W) × 29.1 ~ 34.8 (height) × 266.8 (depth) mm and weighs about 3kg. Battery life is approximately 4.5 hours.
Toshiba dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR world’s first glasses-less 3D – simultaneously displaying 3D and 2D on one screen
Today Toshiba unveiled the world’s first glasses-less 3D notebook, which can simultaneously display 3D and 2D images in separate windows on a single screen. Users can watch high-quality 3D images or enjoy 3D games in one window without wearing 3D glasses or installing a dedicated panel over the display, while working, browsing the internet or sending e-mail in another window.
Specification of dynabook Qosmio T851/D8CR PT851D8CBFR
- OS preinstalled Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Processors Intel Core i5-2410M, 2.30GHz (Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0: up to 2.90GHz)
- Chipset Mobile Intel HM65 Express Chipset
- Memory 8GB (4GB×2 in dual channel) PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333) -max 8GB supported
- Display 15.6-inch wide (16:9) FHD TFT color LCD, Clear SuperView LED
- (Low-power LED backlight), 3D glasses-less, when displaying 2D: 1,920×1,080 dot, 3D Display at: 1,366×768
- VGA accelerator NVIDIA GeForce GT540M with 1GB dedicated video memory
- Hard disk 750GB 5,400 rpm, Serial ATA
- Optical drive Blu-ray Disk BDXL compatible, DVD Super Multifunctional
- Wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n, WPA/WPA2 enabled, WEP enabled, AES support, TKIP
- Bluetooth Bluetooth wireless technology Ver3.0 + HS
- TV Tuner Ground/ BS/110 degree CS digital broadcasting TV tuner, terrestrial analog broadcasting, BS/ CS TV tuner × 2
- Sound harman/ kardon stereo speakers Headphone Output ×1, microphone (3.5mm Mini-jack) ×1
- Web Camera About 100 million pixels effective pixels
- Keyboard 109 keys with numeric keypad
- Mouse Wireless mouse (USB)
- Interface RGB (15 D-sub pin mini-stage 3) × 1, USB2.0 ×3, USB3.0 ×1, LAN (RJ45) ×1, HDMI output ×1, Antenna Input (coaxial) ×1